Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Past ...

N othing is more exciting to me than Christmas. It has always been my favorite time of the year. When I was little I loved the different traditions my family had, all the food and the festivities and of course the presents. It seems all the glitz and glitter that caught my eye when I was little still holds it to this day ... but with one giant difference : Christmas Decorating :) . One of my many new found passions.

Then if you want to times that excitement by 20 , make that decorating with vintage items. ( yes, I know how big of a dork I am ) But nothing is as exciting to me than finding a little antique hand painted German wooden angel for 50 cents at an estate sale... the same ones that stores like Anthropologie ( one of my favs ) makes repros of in China and sells for 20 plus dollars each. For the record , God bless Antrhopologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment